Wednesday, November 2, 2011

National Adoption Month

I know, I know, it's been a while since I've posted.  But, in my defense, I have been busily working on a sequel to my novel Delivering Hope.  (:  The sequel is buzzing along and I'm having fun uncovering 'the rest of the story' for the characters that I created and love.  But, I couldn't let National Adoption Month pass without resuming my blogging.

Check back throughout the month to read more about my adoption experiences...both the successful and the failed ones (and what I learned from them), as well as some tips about communicating with birth parents (these will mostly come from a wonderful social worker named Kevin Theriot whose workshop I attended at the National Families Supporting Adoption Conference) and any other fun or hopeful things I come up with.

Have a wonderful day and check back soon!

No comments: