Monday, May 9, 2011

Coming Soon...

Wow, what a crazy spring we're having!  I have been sick more in the last month than in the last two years combined!!!  But, I'm starting to feel better, and am getting ready to refine my blog and get a blogging schedule in place.  Thanks to everyone who is following and bearing with me while I'm learning.  It is lots of fun for me! (:

So, this past weekend, I had the chance to attend the LDStorymakers Conference in Salt Lake City.  What a great event!  I attended a lot of workshops on social media, and learned how much I didn't know!  It was also great to meet some fellow writers from all over the Western United States and even Hawaii.  SO much fun!  I was smiling all weekend.  If you love to write, I'd highly recommend this conference (but now, you'll have to wait until next year)!

So, stay tuned for my upcoming blog schedule.  One of the items I'm going to start is Monday's Myth where I talk about an infertility or adoption myth.  There are so many of them out there!  If any of you have one of these myths that you would like to see "busted" on the blog, just leave a comment and let me know!

Have a wonderful day and check back soon!

No comments: